The mkiv Supra Owners Club

kids got to love them

couv3z

Four or five years ago, I drove mine into the *Toyota dealership/service centre* in Croxley Green (Watford) and the mechanics came out and asked what it was- so then I drove out of the Toyota dealership/service centre in Croxley.

:D

I bought some coil pack connectors the other week and the parts guy asked me what they were, where they went, what they did and why I might need to replace them. I didn't mind explaining.

I was parked up in Weymouth last Summer and when I went back to the car a little lad was jumping up and down all excited shouting to his Mum "Ooh, it's a racing car Mummy".

She saw me walking towards the car and told him "Yes dear. Now don't touch because here's the racing driver." :D

Had to pick up the mrs from work on sunday evening as we'd had a christmas party sat night and she couldn't drive in, she usually gives a lift home to 1 or 2 of her work colleagues as they're on her way back. fortunately it was just 1 and on walking over to the car his first words were "twin turbo" which I said "yeah" he developed a boyish grin and said christmas had come early :D the mrs however gave one of those looks that says " you boys and your toys" (even though she finds every available excuse to drive it too ;) )

while on the ferry on way home i had some older guy tap on my window and ask if he could take a picture because his not seen one close up before (just a standard black N/A) but felt good that some one had such an intrest to ask a complete stranger if he could have a pic of the car. And a few peeps at petrol station's asking what it is and what engine it has and so on.