The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Skyline weekend confirmed. March 28/29th

supramkivcork

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Route is undecided at the minute, possibily via Enniskillen and head south from there. Where abouts are you coming from.

im in cavan, have an apartment in sligo , so i can meet in enniskillen or sligo.. , cause if it does not suit i might book the hotel.:) is the lesuire centre, the lakeland forum?? :)

Edited by heather1mee (see edit history)

Guest R33Jay
im in cavan, have an apartment in sligo , so i can meet in enniskillen or sligo.. , cause if it does not suit i might book the hotel.:) is the lesuire centre, the lakeland forum?? :)

Hi, i'll be travelling with suprajay on friday. Thats correct, we could meet at the lakeland forum if that suits!?

Who's booked in for the friday ?

Can ye pm the name ye've booked in under because as far as I can make out the hotel are missing names for the friday night under "supra skyline" weekend.

Ye may have booked without referencing that ye are there for the "supra skyline" weekend.

any idea about sat night ?

i never recived confamation after i sent on my info

Guest R33Jay

@r33jay, have you and suprajay booked into the clybaun hotel, if yes is it for fri and sat and what name was it booked under?

Ive booked a twin room for fri/sat under James Crawford

SupraJay has booked twin room for fri/sat under A.J.Green

@r33jay, have you and suprajay booked into the clybaun hotel, if yes is it for fri and sat and what name was it booked under?

Ive booked a twin room for fri/sat under James Crawford

SupraJay has booked twin room for fri/sat under A.J.Green

The hotel have emailed me saying there is no booking under A.J. Green... Can you check with Suprajay and get back to me please...dont want him turning up with no room!

Announcement for anyone going to this weekend.

I know for a fact the guards know about this. For all of our sakes and for the probability of a great weekend, please be on best behaviour with the cars in and around the Galway area, especially the hotel.

It's essential this is given the chance to be a good weekend but could be ruined by 1 twit.

Please don't act up as it could quickly turn into mayhem in a bad way.

Yours sincerely,

Mark

I'm available on 087-2247623.

Edited by supramkivcork (see edit history)

Galway Bay hotel is about 3 miles from Clybaun. They have rooms available for the Saturday night.Its 75 per person though at least to stay there.

I did stress to book this earlier folks.

Couple of b&b's

http://www.bnb-directory.com/bb/ireland/galway/494-cashelmara-lodge-bed-and-breakfast.html

http://www.bnb-directory.com/bb/ireland/galway/2492-bnb.html

http://www.bnb-directory.com/bb/ireland/galway/2508-bed-and-breakfast-guest-house.html

Saturday we'll meet up in Salthill car park oppsoit the aquarium by the promenade. Meeting point before we head to the meet location.

Be there for 1pm Saturday.

Have the meet, drinks food & plenty of crack(fun not the powder kind) saturday night.

Karting still probably on for the Sunday, if not we'll definitely do something anyway.

I'm at 087-2247623 if anyone needs updates or is lost over the weekend.