The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Traction control

allawyg

master yoda says: In the wet drive like your grandma you will !

hope this helps .......

take care out there all

Oh god don't. We went away for a weekend with a mate recently and his sat naff had Yoda as it's voice, highly annoying lol and it took us days after to stop talking like that. :p

Im in a agreement with the other folks on here.. if you dont wanna end up with your car in a scrap yard just take it easy. if someone wants to race you, althought the temptation.. let them speed off... then when you see her in the summer.. OWN HER.. but wet.. we just sit there and a go "yup is a supra, feast your eyes.."

I've always been under the impression that if RLTC is the answer then perhaps there is something else that needs to be addressed first.

I think the RLTC should be treated more as a safety net.

I have it on my car, and i wont start bragging or anything but im a awesome driver.:innocent:

Ofcourse it does help knowing how to drive before one tries to rely on these things.

My RLTC at the moment seems not to be liking the Emanage its mated with, and as such has a nasty habit of stalling my Supra.

Obviously its not ideal being side ways in a stalled vehicle but it does make for some interesting moments.

you can get yoda as voice option !!!?! awesome i will have to investigate :) darth vader could be good too ..... :cool:

ARGHHHHHHHHh, we had it for 2 hours each way on journey and small trips in between, did my bloody head in.

Left you must turn, right you must turn, around you must turn, at your destination you have arrived LOLOL.

My mates Sat NaFF is a TomTom of sorts could ask him how he got Yoda if ya want?