The mkiv Supra Owners Club

where you from?

Guest Nizam

Hi

I used to live in London since when i was a kid and i saw many supra around carnary wharfy in London. My father used to ran bussine in carnary whaf.......

Niz

It's Canary Wharf and I live very close to it.

Was going to correct your other spelling and grammar mistakes but that would be a full-time job.....

Is this the random thread?

It is now...

Born in Rothbury, Northumberland 14 years after the second world war, I started my early years in Morpeth. My parents quickly realised that I was special and, one dark night swaddled in woollen blankets trimmed with gold, I was transported in the back of an Austin to the magical Island of Lindisfarne.

The sea called to me in a language I did not then understand, but I grew strong. As my powers grew too much for my parents to handle, I was despatched to Hexham and put into the care of many wizards. I showed such an unhealthy interest in the boarding house nurse that I was transferred to the hard-core learning establishment at Alnwick. My powers proved too much even for them, and I was banished briefly to the wilderness that is known as Grimsby. The brown and turid Humber estuary could not hold me and I again returned to the craggy magnificence of the Northern Coast.

The Majestic Landladies of Berwick taught me all they knew, and armed with my new-found skills I ventured south to warmer seas and colder Landladies.

we are only two person who own supra member here from Darlo. I seen white supra with bodykit last saturday 10.30pm on North Road. Just wondering he must be memeber here who live in Darlington:D