The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Illegal street racing...

SilverSoop

That vid sums up why I dont bother with events, I find it funny that people make fun of chavs (for valid reasons) but then 'woot woot' over someone doing a doughnut or burnout which is one of the more popular chav activities when their mum lends them her corsa.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9050/chav8yh.jpg

I would stay away from JamieP from now on if i where you;):p

Brave move, you'll have a bounty on your head at the next big meet now.

whys that then ? the guy expressed his opinion, or are there members on here now who are hero worshipped and beyond critism, its an open forum and as long as he abides by the rules he can say what he wants :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael

Brave move, you'll have a bounty on your head at the next big meet now.

whys that then ? the guy expressed his opinion, or are there members on here now who are hero worshipped and beyond critism, its an open forum and as long as he abides by the rules he can say what he wants

93 JDM T61 510 hp

my motor

No its just because Michael doesn't want to feel alone;)

whys that then ? the guy expressed his opinion, or are there members on here now who are hero worshipped and beyond critism, its an open forum and as long as he abides by the rules he can say what he wants :p

I'm not saying what he said was wrong or that he shouldn't be able to say it, I'm just passing on some advice based on the reaction I got for doing similar - you make an honest comment within the rules of the forum but go against the grain and they gang up on you. The pack leader may even go as far as to offer money to any minions willing to perform violent acts on someone that steps out of line.

Or maybe it's all just a big joke?

I'm not saying what he said was wrong or that he shouldn't be able to say it, I'm just passing on some advice based on the reaction I got for doing similar - you make an honest comment within the rules of the forum but go against the grain and they gang up on you. The pack leader may even go as far as to offer money to any minions willing to perform violent acts on someone that steps out of line.

Or maybe it's all just a big joke?

I thought it was funny as hell at the time. :D