Pancakes anyone  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Pancakes anyone

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we ever make a decision on a Pancake run FFS!!! :D

Who can make it on the 30th ??? Do we need another Poll?

Myself and Lynz can do the 30th :)

No don't you worry about it Sted you just go and OD on the maple stuff!

Seriously, I think we will struggle for child minders on whatever date your choose so we'll probably just make a last minute decision on whether to join you or not :)

Vicki x

:( Seems like another pancake run dying a death.

I'm taking my car off the road for the winter at the end of november (when the tax runs out), so I would really like a run before then.

So come on who can do Saturday next week and who can do Sunday??

Saturday

Sunday

1.*Lynz*

weather report for Sunday for Bala and surrounding areas.

wet, high of 3c low of -3c 15-20mph winds from the west 90% chance of rain:(

this is going to be fun

Maybe it's worth writing this one off and "trying" to organise another when the weather is better and more people can come?:(

MMMM those were great,,,, NOT, never got to go cos Mrs Col got taken into hospital last night and kept in:(, so all my time is now being spent going visiting:(

I know she is alive cos she still nags:d, just hope she is out soon or im going to have to learn how to use the washing machine and hover whover hoovr that noisy thing that scares the dogs;)

Guest Killer Heels
MMMM those were great,,,, NOT, never got to go cos Mrs Col got taken into hospital last night and kept in:(, so all my time is now being spent going visiting:(

I know she is alive cos she still nags:d, just hope she is out soon or im going to have to learn how to use the washing machine and hover whover hoovr that noisy thing that scares the dogs;)

Thats rubbish i hope she has a speedy recovery

K x

Oh no, that doesn't sound good! Hope Mrs Col is better soon:)

Vicki x

Hi folks, thanks for asking about Carla, she had a scan done today to rule out anything "nasty" that came back clear so she just having more tests done today the doctors think its a ruptured cyst which apparently isnt that serious:search:

hopefully she will be out later today/tomorrow:D