Pancakes anyone  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Pancakes anyone

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I can't either now as my hours have been changed and i'm working saturdays instead of sundays :(

I may upset a few people now but seeing as Lynz cant do a Saturday why not make an executive decision of SUNDAY 30TH Nov, im sure most of us can make a Sunday and its still open at the same times:D

(thats a banana and coconut you owe me Lynz;))

I may upset a few people now but seeing as Lynz cant do a Saturday why not make an executive decision of SUNDAY 30TH Nov, im sure most of us can make a Sunday and its still open at the same times:D

That may just be one of the best sugestions you have made Col, ah wait that means no birthday pancakes :(

I can do any sunday but the 30th :D

Guest Killer Heels
That may just be one of the best sugestions you have made Col, ah wait that means no birthday pancakes :(

What for a hangover cure pancake? :D

And Im staying in Llangollen the night before too. Pefect:) Pancakes may be the best hangover cure:d

Thanks Col thats a really lovely thought and if it comes off there's a large banana and coconut coming your way ;)

If everyone can do the Saturday of Mikes birthday then don't change your plans for me, there'll be plenty more :)