The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Active spoiler: Bling it or sling it?

Scoboblio

Active front spoiler  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Active front spoiler

• Leave it down and paint it
    • Bin it!

The front end is light and wishy washy without the active spoiler down at high speed, and I've not heard a good word said about the 2 pot brakes. But for a JDM car with a speed limit of 112 is isnt as big an issue.

I don't think it is, then again my car is lower by about 40mm anyway so that will help, and I have firm TEIN shocks not wishy washy UK ones :D

The jap brakes are fine for normal driving, no comparison to the UK's in terms of stopping ability and feel. They do fade very quickly but are good for a single high speed stop 100mph+

Got any pics of your car Steve?

Yeah, if you click on the link in my sig, go to stuff for sale, then click on the picture of the SZ-R.

They aren't vey recent, the front sits lower now and the shocks were set up for the extra weight of the TT, and have now been adjusted. I should also point out that I have chrome badges, and a proper number plate on the back, getting rid of the crappy fog light. :)