The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Searching for your Supra

Ace

Spent about 9 months to a year hunting off and on. Picked out a select few over that time, 6 to be exact and went to look at them, the first 5 I thought were dogs. Goes to show how many sh*tters are out there!

Key tip, be patient.

Totally agree I looked about five or six before found mine, I know its hard but don't rush into it and you'll find ur perfect sup

I have had 2 supes. My first one was my silver '94 N/A. I started looking on Autotrader just after joining the club, and tbh, i didn't look properly either...:rolleyes:

She was a 5 speed manual and just ticked all the boxes until my clutch went 3 weeks later...i started thinking oh no! What i have i bought?

After the clutch got fixed, she was absoulutely lovely until the TT bug came along and bit me!

After the first mistake of not looking properly, i decided to do it right this time, i test drove 3 Supra's, one was a complete dog for £9k and the other,

well, the deposit this guy wanted was stupid!

So on the same day, i saw the one i have now and i knew that this was the one so i bought it and ever since, i have had problems due to mechanics

who shouldn't be in the motor trade!!!! :(

first supra i baught (NA) was the first one i went to look at. it was perfect. Took me about a week to decide what i wanted and find one near me for sale.

2nd supe i got (TT) was the first one i went to look at. It was perfect again. :D

I guess its just luck. My first car was well looked after and garaged its entire life owned by an old guy and was not advertised on the club site (yahoo cars actualy) it had been for sale for ages without much interest.

2nd car was fro a member on here from the members section. Personaly for my next one if i ever get rid of the one i have now the only place i will shop will be here.

2nd car was fro a member on here from the members section. Personaly for my next one if i ever get rid of the one i have now the only place i will shop will be here.

Seems to be a popular theme; maybe I will have to look up Whifbitz and JM Imports for a little tete-a-tete.

I had a good experience looking for mine, started searching autotrader on a Wednesday, found one to see about 10 minutes in. Saw it at 12 and bought it by 130! It was the first one I saw but she ticked all the boxes. Sold the MR2 the next week and picked up the Supe the next weekend. Not had a single problem yet except reversing in to my garage support yesterday.

same here....brought autotrader on the off chance even though I was semi serious, went along and had a look, 20 mins down the road. Couple in there 50's owned it since it had been in the country, only downer was it being an auto, but im glad I went for it now, I love the auto. Silver, 21000km, totally stock everything. Perfect :)