The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Twin Turbo Auto GZ

Seifer

I pass this car on the way to work, It's perfect. What can i feast my eyes on after the Supra is sold mate?

I've been given a company car so don't use it very often now. My company car is a.......Fiat Punto!:( But as soon as its sold I think it's gonna have to be a TVR Tuscan!!

Plan is it use the Punto for going to work and use the Tuscan on the weekends and when i've got time off.

I've been given a company car so don't use it very often now. My company car is a.......Fiat Punto!:( But as soon as its sold I think it's gonna have to be a TVR Tuscan!!

Plan is it use the Punto for going to work and use the Tuscan on the weekends and when i've got time off.

Very nice, Good luck mate :thumbs:

i think i can honestly say this one and gaz1's supra(if he aint sold it!) are my favourite supras on here! absolutely stunning! wish i had the money!

thanks matey, not sold yet

both painted buy my man rich! He can paint some.. :D

ahh i never knew that;)

i think i can honestly say this one and gaz1's supra(if he aint sold it!) are my favourite supras on here! absolutely stunning! wish i had the money!

Cheers mate, really appreciate that. There's loads of really nice supras on here. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.