The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Decided I want a supra!

Guest jonesy

Hi Jonesy and welcome to the club ;)

You seem a little confused about the basics of MKIV supra's. if you have a look in the new member's section you'll find some excellent guides on standard supra's to get you off to a start.

As your in the midlands, you can probably get down to Santa Pod easily. If you go to Jap show II on 4/5 October it will give you the chance to meet some of our members and have a good look at what's available :)

Linda

Hi there, ive now decided after ages of wanting a supra, to do it!

I've currently got a engine modified car (300bhp,360lb torque) but its fwd.. not ideal and im bored with it.

Im unsure on a few things - colour - which you lot can't decide, and things like model.

The main things im after are:

the newest shape/newest age supra I can get, thats 1998 isnt it? it would need to be 6sp manual, and not an import(is that even possible)?

Any ideas how much i'd be looking at for something like that? Low to medium miles, ie i dont want one with 100k miles.

As for modifications, bpu or standard, or modified but looked after. I've just got no idea on price range?

Im thinking possibly spending upto £10,000 for the time being.

Any suggestions please, any companies to look at for these, or am i best sticking to this site,ebay,pistonheads etc?

Thanks for the help

just by mine.lol