I need pancakes

AndyT

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds good Lynz:) If we do it how does 11.30 at the pondorosa sound?

if were meeting at the podarosa then we need to be getting to chester services about 9:30 ish dont we :blink:

Dear god, is it that far away? :search:

Guys, you're in Supras not Ladas! 2 hours from Chester services to Ponderosa :shock:! If it takes much over an hour to an hour and a quarter, you've hit bad traffic :p

Do you reckon the pancake place deliver? :think:

Think of me while your tucking into your pancakes, when I've lost the will to live after three listens to the fast food rockers, superman, the music man, agadoo etc. OMG I feel migrane coming on just thinking about it:blink:

Vicki x

Vix, I have a spare seat, get H to take ellis and you can come and have pancakes ;)

Think of me while your tucking into your pancakes, when I've lost the will to live after three listens to the fast food rockers, superman, the music man, agadoo etc. OMG I feel migrane coming on just thinking about it:blink:

Vicki x

lol what the H**l is the fast food rockers :blink:

Had a good look at teh car last night when putting the new manifold on and.......Im good to go:) The rattle is just the fan belt pully so I can cope with that. The manifold is blowing slightly but Im sure we can put up with that in the name of pancakes:D I'll sort it for the next one though;)