The mkiv Supra Owners Club

has my supra ownership come to an end?

creative

NOOOOO!!! :imsorry: Such a shame. But N/A's are quite affordable so fingers crossed you get a minter ;)

Can you at least reclaim or buy the wheels? Get a total refurb on them and they'll be right as rain or at least get them back for scrap price :search:

Feel for you fellah, chin up and start looking for a replacement.

Linda

x

well I went and emptied the car of my personal posessions...(and a few other bits and pieces :sly: ) and I have to say.. the insurance company is right to write it off. The water has got EVERYWHERE the loom has been affected, needs a complete new interior and a few other bits and bobs doing.

I'm not going to get the wheels back either so its now time to fight on the price. Unfortunately it looks like I wont be able to get back into a supra for a while as I have got some massive bills for the house to pay now and i cant justify the running costs..:(

I will be glad when this year is over as it has been far the worst of my life.

Why can't u just take some stock alloys and swop them over? Thats the first thing i would have done before contacting insurance.... remove the blingy bits.

easier said than done....

I dont have a set of stock alloys, it was the last thing I was thinking of at 2 am upto my knees in water :D, car has already been assessed and I work stupid hours so havent been able to get to the car until today...;)

its not the end of the world... its only a car at the end of the day. I will get a decent payout but unfortunately due to this robbing cesspit of a country I wont be able to afford to run another I dont think. It was tight as it was and tbh the money could be used better elsewhere

my heart says otherwise tho....lol