The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DOH!!! flat tyre

supra steveo

well the tyre was removed to day and this is what it looks like it looks like, the small nail has rubbed up against the wall

so yes it was best to replace it :( how ever....... never send a woman to get tyre! coz the old bugger who was told told to get toyo has just done his own thing and stuck a tyre called nexan ?? in its place so i have just had to phone him and tell him its not good enough and i want it taken off, well this was after we had a little talk about tyres and he seen i knew what i was talking about and knew what quality tyres were grrrr so now i need to wait for the money to go back on my card and i am going to order it from camskill.com they are the same price as these nexan tyres just need to pay £10 to get it fitted