The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new member in Scotland

CWD

JohnnyW Im just outside Dunfermline:)

Nice one, I'm in Dunfermline! Keep an eye out for the JohnnyW mobile: http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=158332

I have a set of UK brakes front and rear's sitting in the garage waiting to get fitted need some time to clean them up and possibly paint them before i get them on the car, so they will be my second project.

Is said garage locked at nights i'm after a set :D

• 2 weeks later...

Got my ice sorted out, might need a trim around it but cant find one i like. Sounds good just through the standard speakers the ipod integration is full speed with the option of USB on newer IPODS unlike my antique. The hands free functionality works surprisingly well :) with full transfer of phone book.

IMG_1604 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1601 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1603 (Medium).JPG

Got my ice sorted out, might need a trim around it but cant find one i like. Sounds good just through the standard speakers the ipod integration is full speed with the option of USB on newer IPODS unlike my antique. The hands free functionality works surprisingly well :) with full transfer of phone book.

Did you get the drawer compartment with the head unit?

Have a double din slot in the teg and something like this would be perfect :)