The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Asda 'on your marks' charity event...free track time..

keron

thanks keron got the email.

but just to let everyone know. these passes dont get you onto the track - JUST in the grounds.

i know this because my mate who is going on the track has a different email with a word document ALLOWING alocated gate pass to go onto the track.

oh well......:(

i asked him but he said john ford (one of the organisers) took his car details and passed it onto one of invited stands at the gates doing passenger rides.....he also said there are around 10 gates and if you are not assigned to the gate then you dont go on. and the people at the gates are all officially invited for the event...thats why i thought you had the gate passes,which is not the case :(

oh well, will still go to watch and get passenger rides :D

told you :D

ok then!

yes its true, this ticket i provided will get you in but not on the track. apparently there are already 250 cars going on it! and obviously as i only asked a few days before the event...too late...will just have to remember for next year...

still worth going though. you never know, you might get a chance to get on the track if its quiet?:search:

keron..... if you know anyone in charge of one of the gates its worth asking them to squeeze you in on the day?

my mate is asking for me, i have asked for 10 cars to go on the track....will let you know.....:search:

• 3 weeks later...