The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cleaned up the car, the smile has returned! (Contains Pics)

JohnnyW

Na it's still there, just put some t-cut over it to mask it for the pics ;) I'll try and get along to the bodyshop this week to get a price for reparing it all.

Thanks for all the kind comments guys! Makes all the hard work seem worthwhile.

Went to CRC bodyworks (the company that did the respray) yesterday and got it booked in at the end of the month to get the keyed paintwork fixed up aswell as getting a couple of small paintwork issues sorted. So should be back to it's best by September :)

I got told T-cut was no good for black cars as it makes the paintwork look dry when finished. I must say your car looks a great example and them wheels too. Did you use black T-cut or the one that does most cars? I have not used to T-cut for over 4 years because i was told its crap.

• 3 weeks later...
I got told T-cut was no good for black cars as it makes the paintwork look dry when finished. I must say your car looks a great example and them wheels too. Did you use black T-cut or the one that does most cars? I have not used to T-cut for over 4 years because i was told its crap.

Maybe not but if it gets the scratches out... :-D