The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Irish Supra Meet: Liffey Valley, Dublin, August 17th

supramkivcork

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads unfortunately i don't think I'll be at Japfest but what i was thinking was would people be interested in being in a supra stand at Custom&Performance run by Sleek Fx in Limerick on September 14th. I could speak to peter who runs the show, they have a fortune of space i'd say we could get 10 spaces if we needed .

Guest SupraCork
the 2 cars above : supracork and clodols, by far the nicest supras ive ever seen, and thanks again to mark ;)

great day all round

nice 1 lad urs was looking well up there too! the trd supra was savage and the black twinturbo beside it was class too never seen that before.

nice 1 lad urs was looking well up there too! the trd supra was savage and the black twinturbo beside it was class too never seen that before.

Thanks man, the big question who has the most horses, mine is BPU so was the UK spec beside me; so that will have a few extra ponies over mine

The White and black UK Spec with Gold Volks where my fav's

Lovin the Veilside Wheels, who did you manage to rob them off, think they are discontinued for a while now?

Whos car is belong to who

I will start

Clodola: Black TRD3000GT

I felt embarrassed parking mine beside yours Clodola. That's an absolutely unbelievably clean Supra you have. I was drooling over it for ages.

Gregd125 - Black 95 Sz with drift spec(ie- smashed up) front bumper parked beside yours.

I felt embarrassed parking mine beside yours Clodola. That's an absolutely unbelievably clean Supra you have. I was drooling over it for ages.

Gregd125 - Black 95 Sz with drift spec(ie- smashed up) front bumper parked beside yours.

Sorry man, I taught everybody was going to have spent hours cleaning theres :innocent:

Guest SupraCork
Thanks man, the big question who has the most horses, mine is BPU so was the UK spec beside me; so that will have a few extra ponies over mine

The White and black UK Spec with Gold Volks where my fav's

Lovin the Veilside Wheels, who did you manage to rob them off, think they are discontinued for a while now?

Whos car is belong to who

I will start

Supracork white TT with wide fenders

id say shanes had the biggest bhp. mines uk spec TT BPU. The wheels are actually Weds kranze. i dont think they make them anymore could be wrong just hope i dont have to find out! who owned that black uk spec? that kit is savage on yours the wheels look class under it.

Supracork white TT with wide fenders

id say shanes had the biggest bhp. mines uk spec TT BPU. The wheels are actually Weds kranze. i dont think they make them anymore could be wrong just hope i dont have to find out! who owned that black uk spec? that kit is savage on yours the wheels look class under it.

Who did you get your wheels off, could of sworn i seen a VS logo on them maybe WEDS is similar

Guest SupraCork

they came in from japan off a drift car into the uk. there 3 piece spilit rims weds they were never used on the track only just for show there 13' on the rear. i think the logo is kranze i must check again. weds is writing on the lip of the rims there fairly rare.i had to get the fender kit to fit on the wheels there were out about 4' on each side. where did ya get ur supra from?thats prob the only 1 in ireland id say

they came in from japan off a drift car into the uk. there 3 piece spilit rims weds they were never used on the track only just for show there 13' on the rear. i think the logo is kranze i must check again. weds is writing on the lip of the rims there fairly rare.i had to get the fender kit to fit on the wheels there were out about 4' on each side. where did ya get ur supra from?thats prob the only 1 in ireland id say

Ordered mine off Neweraimports when I bought the car, you have to get them made to order. Took about 5-6 Weeks from order to delivery

Gregd125: Black 95 Sz with drift spec(ie- smashed up) front bumper

Supracork: white TT with wide fenders

Shaft: white TT jspec BN sports+works equips

Supramkivcork: gold veilside kit black wheels

Suprababe(^^missus)black 94 oem kit ,gartmaier wheels

Suprab: Orange TT top secret front,OEM sideskirts!