The mkiv Supra Owners Club

4" exhaust?

JamieP

i will also be putting my veilside teardrop titanium up for sale soon too as i want hush hush for track days, but i am limited to what exaust will fit the do luck rear as it needs to be a straight out exaust:(

swap you my HKS Super Dragger ;)

i will also be putting my veilside teardrop titanium up for sale soon too as i want hush hush for track days, but i am limited to what exaust will fit the do luck rear as it needs to be a straight out exaust:(

Straight out = hard to come by. :(

My last supra had a 3" straight through and the back box was empty, just big hole, no sound deadening in there at all and it sounded great imo:)

the hks ti have a slip fit rear can (the ti bit)

i fabbed up a copy of the silencer from stainless, straight through, open pipe, looked like the ti rear can, but christ it was loud :p

Boostlogic T67 dbb with the 4" pipework and boostlogic FMIC, also i have AEM ecu and PE 800cc injectors, only a few bits left to get now:)

Nice choice, would be my choice of tubbie after seeing how well they perform.

I have a feeling my exhaust if 90mm which i think is 3.5 inch???

Let me know if your still insterested. You can have it from when ever if we can get it off on my driveway.

Nice choice, would be my choice of tubbie after seeing how well they perform.

I have a feeling my exhaust if 90mm which i think is 3.5 inch???

Let me know if your still insterested. You can have it from when ever if we can get it off on my driveway.

pm me a price mate.

Boostlogic T67 dbb with the 4" pipework and boostlogic FMIC, also i have AEM ecu and PE 800cc injectors, only a few bits left to get now:)

Nice spec :innocent:

Are you keeping the engine stock ?

Its great to think there is a Supra out there somewhere right now that is going to get very spoilt very soon

Then get driven very hard indeed :D