The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Owners Ages.....???????

kevo

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my dad has his own company so you put it through the business as business group poilcy and you pay a set amount a year for as many people and cars you want so everyone on the policy is insured to drive everyone elses' cars- quite complicated!

i know what your on about.

In simple terms, it means your personal car is insured on company insurance policy allowing it to be used as a 'fleet car' as nessacary if someone needs to get somewhere, but can be quite exspensive but gives the company the benefit of not having to buy their own fleet cars saving alot of money if people already have their own cars...your a lucky boy :p lol

Guest tcars01
Old enough to handle the power!! Young enough to enjoy it imensley!Whoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Sheena :innocent:

yeah i no its wicked when all me mates are in 1.2 pug 106's etc! lol

Im only alloud it tho because i am a racing driver already and race cars and am told i can be trusted to drive sensibly!... as if, im in a supe TT ! ! :tongue:

:nana:

well hopefully about to buy one in a couple of months at 17 :thumbs: :thumbs: ! ! dont worry got special insurance! and im gettin the TT ! ! :p

Are you crazy? and didn't I read in you other posts that in a few months its gonna be 600bhp?

There's no way I'd still be alive had I got a supra TT at 17, I'm pretty mature, but at that age all you wanna do is put your foot down.

17 years old with a 300bhp supra sounds insane yet alone 600, are you sure you know what your doing as it sounds like a receipe for disaster!

Guest tcars01
Are you crazy? and didn't I read in you other posts that in a few months its gonna be 600bhp?

There's no way I'd still be alive had I got a supra TT at 17, I'm pretty mature, but at that age all you wanna do is put your foot down.

17 years old with a 300bhp supra sounds insane yet alone 600, are you sure you know what your doing as it sounds like a receipe for disaster!

yeah but thats over time- the end product but not straight away! dont worry ive grown up around cars and learnt to drive in cars faster than supes ill be ok ive raced rear wheel drive cars for over a year already so ill b ok :D

Guest tcars01
Just seen your post above, what cars do you race? is this your career?

yeah i raced things called t-cars last year- 2l light weight cars racing on all the big tracks around the Uk.I learnt to drive in caterham superlights, audi tt's vx220 turbo and many others. This will be my career hopefully as i (fingers crossed) have just aquired a new manager- Tim Harvey - many race fans will know him as the British Touring car legend and also now races well in the porsche carrera cup.

Guest tcars01
Ahh wow!

Your doing my dream job!

Best of luck with that, you've certainly picked a good car to go for!

Oh and back to the thread;

cheers mate for the luck! ill need it, its a tough expensive world! :thumbs:

Oh I bet!

I've tried a few times to get into racing, but you need so much wealth behind you to get you there, A mate of mine used do karting with Jenson button about 7 years ago but his family couldn't fund him anymore but Jenson's family obviously could, shame cause he probably could have made to F1 too.