The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Colour change or not?

P 17EED

If I was looking to change colours I'd be looking at the colours produced by Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin etc.

They select colours that show off the cars at their best but still exude class to go with a touch of exotica!

what about antracite 1a1 I would say its the most underestmated colour on the supra allot of people give it stick but when seeing it in person I've had nothing but positive feedback I was thinking of changing the colour but been put off since so many people have commented on it :)

what about antracite 1a1 I would say its the most underestmated colour on the supra allot of people give it stick but when seeing it in person I've had nothing but positive feedback I was thinking of changing the colour but been put off since so many people have commented on it :)

Was that yours looking shiney at the north east meet ?

yeah man go for a classy colour like msb or that lambo grey, imo that will boost the value.

Was that yours looking shiney at the north east meet ?

yeah, its amazing how much it shines, Thats why I said on the photos Im amazed how clean it looks, Up close the car was covered in tree sap and pollen and I was been mocked as I had whipe the bird plop off lol

I have a few bad spots where the laqure is lifting, but apart from that when its clean it gives a great deep shine, its like a brown mirror lol

Lew.

Here's a few Pics of my Antracite 1a1 soop aka Monkey s**t brown.

This S2000 was one of the most amazing colours I've ever seen, It was Pearl White, at different angels it changed from a silvery white to a glittery mat white. I cant really explain how it looked but all I can say is pearl white is amazing! shame the camera couldnt capture it

JamesC's car think its standard black but has an amazing deep shine.

Not sure what this grey is but looks similar to that lambo one.

heres a close up

These are the only 2 pics I can find and the colour is Lamborghini Grigio Avlon (code 0049).

Does it for me - and the RSP one in the background of pic 2 is looking sweet too :cool:

absolutely stunning. any price tags for a respray with that colour?? i can imagine it to be quite hefty.

Its sorted. Doing a cam belt a week saturday then its going into be painted Lamborghini Grigio Avlon.

Should look nice, just gotta get my side skirts and front bumper now.

Thanks for all ur help, hopefully i have made a good decision.

• 2 weeks later...

I need more help, went to collect that lambo colour the other day but at the moment it cant be done in water based so chose a ferrari colour similar but same as so thought i would go for RSP but you need to have a blue under coat for it apparently, which would add another few hundred to my bill which i just cant push to now.

Any other ideas, i want it to look smart and slightly different

I need more help, went to collect that lambo colour the other day but at the moment it cant be done in water based so chose a ferrari colour similar but same as so thought i would go for RSP but you need to have a blue under coat for it apparently, which would add another few hundred to my bill which i just cant push to now.

Any other ideas, i want it to look smart and slightly different

Can't you just go to a "friendly" bodyshop or paint supplier where they still use acrylic 2K paints as opposed to this water based nonsense?