• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh don't know how to put pic. i just sign up photobucket

Well like Gaz said follow this guide.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=1992526&postcount=6

You know some English and can understand what things do, as you have managed to find invisible mode on the forum, so I do not think you are that incapable in working out how to post a picture.

Considering you say you're from Durham, your English is terrible... And I don't think Nizam is a terribly Irish name, unless I'm mistaken... And no pics? Smells like a scam to me...

Please prove me wrong...

EDIT : I am mistaken, it's not Irish... lol - Damn me for not zooming out on google maps, but I still stand by my no pics, and shyte typing comments (Not my 'shyte' typing ;))

Considering you say you're from Durham, your English is terrible... And I don't think Nizam is a terribly Irish name, unless I'm mistaken... And no pics? Smells like a scam to me...

Please prove me wrong...

EDIT : I am mistaken, it's not Irish... lol - Damn me for not zooming out on google maps, but I still stand by my no pics, and shyte typing comments (Not my 'shyte' typing ;))

That's it, say what you really feel :)

You could have got away with just editting the post as it was the last one but no, you bathe in your disgrace. I bow to you sir.

That's it, say what you really feel :)

You could have got away with just editting the post as it was the last one but no, you bathe in your disgrace. I bow to you sir.

I have nothing to hide :) And once, I fantasized about my Sister, but that's for another thread :)