The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sunday pub meet, late lunch - 20th July - Barn Owl, near Worcester

SteveR

sorry couldnt make this one chaps my freakin run a round broke the hell down on the M5 on saturday nite

had to have it towed to my mates in BHAM freakin alternator had gone.. couldnt get it fixed til 5pm that sunday!! doh!

hope it was good

pics please

Pete

sorry couldnt make this one chaps my freakin run a round broke the hell down on the M5 on saturday nite

had to have it towed to my mates in BHAM freakin alternator had gone.. couldnt get it fixed til 5pm that sunday!! doh!

hope it was good

pics please

Pete

It was good, with very nice food. :p I'm getting hungry now just thinking about it..

There were very few of us, so I don't think any of us bothered taking pictures (4 Supras)..

dont be lazy alex!! whats an extra 20mins on the motorway? hehehe ooh my 500th post! yaayay!!

Pfft, aiming for the general 'cheltenham' gives at least 1h30 each way - quite far to go for a meal! :tongue:

It's fine where it is anyway, get yourself there you lazy sod. :p