The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please Help

JIMBOW1

Guest grahamgoodship

I hvae just got my N/A, after having 3 MR2's 2N/A's and a Tubby. the performance of the sup is a little be less the the MR2 turbo but more fun! when you want to go sidesways its more forgiving! it won't end up in a bush as much! hehe.

I pay £80 a month with Elephant, its the FI model. 93 - N/A. 22, 4 years no claims.

HTH

I pay £80 a month with Elephant, its the FI model. 93 - N/A. 22, 4 years no claims.

Graham, About it being a "FI" model; when this has come up before it turned out that the insurer had the car down as a MkIII.

You might want to check this before you need to make a claim!

Graham, About it being a "FI" model; when this has come up before it turned out that the insurer had the car down as a MkIII.

You might want to check this before you need to make a claim!

Yep that's deffo the mk3!:eek:

I'm sure lot's of people have done it!, I wanted to before I was 21 but I knew it could come back and screw me over!

thank u for all the replys i didnt expect as much, just goes to show how good the site/people are.

lez i live in banbury but work in oxford and abingdon it would help alot if i could see them in the flesh in a mini meet like you saied just let me know if and when u have a meet because i would be willing to travel.

scooter yes im just about to turn 21 i come from the hot hatch seen, i was up untill recently a vauxhall lad through and through, but always wanted a supra but couldnt afford 1, i currently drive a 99t astra 2.0 16v sri camed-remaped and a few outher things!!! iv done a couple of ins quotes on n/a's and they come out to be the same price as my astra!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

i havent done any on a tt yet but i think i will be happy with a na

again thanks for all of your replys,

ps iv got a couple of pics of my astra that i could post if u know any 1 that will be intrested in a perchace??