The mkiv Supra Owners Club

veilside kit

BROARDSIDE

i dont think everyone hates it. i think its more down to it being common and people want something different. the spoiler is a little ott for me though so i went for the trd. the bomex bumper is going exactlty the same way,everyone has one. a little dark but heres mine

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/LEE2SARE/prebilling1.jpg

oh t boner i love the sound of the exhaust and the interior dash trim i love it need it where did you get it

i mate this forum is gonna cost me a fortune i need 1 of everything i love all the pictures that people have posted and i neeeeeeeeeeeeeddd it allll

lolol :cry:

i realy like the c1 after seeing all the pics i think im gonna go for that

:banghead: too many choices

:respekt: stop shoing me all these nice mods i have just got my supra in december and it was 100% standard so i changed the wheels to 18" momo,s that just had to be done the origional ones were all shitted up where the salt had got to them so i was quite satisfied with that till i see some of your cars and there is so much i wanna do i just dont know what to do first. . .

so far i need

exhaust

body kit

dash mods

high flow induction kit

bonnet mods

6" tail pipe

a twin turbo supra insted of my normaly aspirated one

oh and so much more

p.s i was not serious about not showing me any mods i need to see loads more

mm but i think im gonna stay with the origional boot spoiler i just love it the veilside one looks huge from the back and awesome from the front :thumbs:

From another Silver Veilside owner, it does look really good on the silver cars. (unbiased opinion honestly) You lose ALOT of the lines in a black or dark colored car. I originally had a full Veilside kit, but later removed the spoiler for the exact same reason. Looked badass from the front, but just way over the top from the rear.

Now I replaced the spoiler with a TRD Carbon Fiber. Looks pimp! :devil:

If it wasnt a TRD, it would be stock.