The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club Name Plate

Gerry

These were born out of seeing lots of nice motors at meets and as the owners were off enjoying themselves, never finding out who's was who's !

My limited experience of doing things with artwork for a group of people means that I know some of you won't like the chosen design, many of you would prefer some small changes and most of you could design a better one !

However - this is the only one I'm / craigsplates are offering and I hope most of you like it.

It can come in standard UK front plate size and the most popular import size plates - oblong only as the design won't suit the square type.

If there's more than a dozen who want square type I'll talk to Smiffad about a re-design to suit.

Ordering

Order & payment direct with Karen at http://www.craigsplates.co.uk (tel: 0871 288 4288).Karen will need to know it's a Supra Club plate, your forum name and your real name if you wish.

She will need to know what size plate as well (UK, Import etc).

Delivery

I would like to get a bulk order for free delivery at Japfest.

Anybody who isn't going or doesn't wish to wait can opt to pay postage at £2.99.

For collection at Japfest your order needs to be with Karen by FRIDAY 2nd MAY.

Costs

Standard UK oblong plate £10.00

Import size oblong plate (specify size) £14.00

Postage (if not collecting at Japfest) £2.99

Please don't ask Karen for changes to the above design / different colours etc as this is not possible in this Group Buy.

Thanks to Karen / Smiffad for the work & designs.

Cheers

G

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised... I thought it would be really popular.

No big deal either way and it might just be that it's a bad name to the thread, but I can't think of a better one that would get more views.

How about "Pert Nipples Name Plate"