Northants meet - 10th May

couv3z

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Richie, and all, live in Duston apparently not far away from some of the other guys in this thread ! would be good to meet up with you all talk about soops and have a beer :) Name is Andy :wave: and have a fairly standard GZ might bring the wife along too if its ok ?

best regards all

Andy

Hi Richie, and all, live in Duston apparently not far away from some of the other guys in this thread ! would be good to meet up with you all talk about soops and have a beer :) Name is Andy :wave: and have a fairly standard GZ might bring the wife along too if its ok ?

best regards all

Andy

is yours black andy ? saw a black one driving past the saints a little while back.

best regards all

Andy

Yes mate bring her along, it means mine can chat with her, i am sure jen gets bored chatting to blokes all the time!

richie

Hi fizzle just noticed it was a P reg you saw ! mines on an N plate, was going to put a post about how i wasn't sure if it was me or not as i do go through that way on occasion to miss rush hour traffic and see some scenery :) but looks like its someone else :search:

regards,

Andy

aaah, i think it was a p.reg, couldnt of been u then, u'd remember! we were givin it a bit of stick, lol

i let him out at the brampton crossroads then he jus booted it off past some cars so i couldnt have that and had to follow..

so shall we say saturday 10th of May then? say in the afternoon

Hiya chaps - did you all decide on the 10th May? If so I'll update the thread title for you. Meeting place & time details might help too if you've confirmed them? I'm away that weekend so can't make it, but let me know if I can do owt to help otherwise. :thumbs:

1. Couv3z

2. Guigsy

3. Jenny

4. Richie

5. PistonBroke

6. Tony &

7. Tracie

8. Suprachick.. maybe for now but i'm gonna see her this weekend so i'll have an answer by sat

9. Chunk

10. Sedge

11. Fizzle

12. Vaughany - a definite maybe - family committments pending

now shoul di book bowling or leave it till we get there as no doubt we could kill time while we wait for a lane to clear anyway