:D - 1 more chaps!

1. Couv3z

2. Guigsy

3. Jenny

4. Richie

5. PistonBroke

6. Tony &

7. Tracie

8. Suprachick.. maybe for now but i'm gonna see her this weekend so i'll have an answer by sat

9. Chunk

10. (now i'm just being silly) YEP!!... MAYBE NOT!

same to vaughany sedge and chunk. 3 best cars we have arround and they never show them off! Saw Vaughanys car at the weekend. Its absolutely stunning. beautiful colour.

Has the 10th been confirmed as the actual day. I may be able to attend this, saturdays are difficult for me, I have two kids, two dogs (new puppy only 8 weeks old) missus works nights etc etc.

I will put my name down and hopefully will be able to pop over for an hour or so.

Cheers

. Couv3z

2. Guigsy

3. Jenny

4. Richie

5. PistonBroke

6. Tony &

7. Tracie

8. Suprachick.. maybe for now but i'm gonna see her this weekend so i'll have an answer by sat

9. Chunk

10. Sedge

11. Fizzle

12. Vaughany - a definite maybe - family committments pending

think we are just about to say yes and give the go ahead to have bodykit and respray on car so prob wont have it ready for 10th have to be in "normal" car lol:(

YOUR NOT WELCOME THEN!!!!!!!!! SUPRA'S ONLY

Only joking!

richie

ok 2 nights out of the slash and i missed us getting into double figures lol.

was speaking to Suprachick last night, and i think i know where another thrapston supra owner lives, i'm gonna stick a note on his car, i've only meet him once (the first week i brought my car) but, his is a 500 or 750(i think bad memory) single, full engine bling orginal VS kit. his name is Gissy if anyone knows of him. will keep you updated when i am sobber tomorrow :D