The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks to Ryan G for doing an outstanding job again

michel lane

We couldn't get a power figure for above 1.2bar on the dyno due to traction issues but i would expect it to be around 750bhp. Based on the injector duty and lower boost results. Plus the turbo only really starts to get going at 1.4bar+

Due to Michel compression ratio i recon 1.8-2.00 bar of boost could be ran on 99ron :)

1.8 -2 bar you crazy !!!!!!! i think ill live with 1.5 until i get used to it. then maybe 1.8 - 2bar on race fuel for TOTB.

I would like to thank Ryan G for an outstanding job tuning my car and my clients cars especially the VVTI units. Both Ryan and Ian have devised a method to tune VVTI so that the flyby wire units are disabled and a Idle control valve is implimented . the cars drive like stock and the power they produce have been excellent with lower boost settings. Before tunning VVTI was always a grey area with AEM's unit ,I can say that has been overcome and doing these units for power over 500hp is easly achived on low boost settings.

Ryan tuned my personal car this weekend , all i can say is 550rwhp at 1.1 bar was fast , but now 1.5bar the car scared the living daylights out of me, It runs lower boost then before but providing much more power..... I will let Ryan input into this. But thanks again for all your time .

A 450hp MR2 turbo is very fast (my brothers) but up against my supra , it made it look like a ford fiesta when i pulled away at 70mph.....

Thanks again Ryan and Ian for all your hard work . Now lets start on my aristo and gt4088r cars...:D

Michel,

can you list the speccs of your car?

you got a dyno sheet available?

he certainly knows his mapping, he is going to final tweak mine at marham, finaly i may be able to scare him:D

This is all good to hear. I am looking forward to him working his magic on mine once the single is in.

May 2008 couldnt come soon enough...... :yahoo:

• 2 months later...