The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mirrored Rear Lights

Jamesy W

Actually I have - ONCE !!!!! But that was a shed that I knew I was only using in the meantime while the Supra was away having some work done and I needed a car so bought this £100 fiesta and proceeded to spend half of its value again on halfords tatt to chav it up for a laugh......

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa264/Team55/Supra/randomstuffandfezza016.jpg

i bet that was the best time of your life:d

i bet that was the best time of your life:d

Ha, not quite, it seemed a good idea at the time, well it seems fecking hilarious, what I didnt properly think through was about generally driving around in the thing or popping down the shops, or like turning up for work in it.....and that picture doesnt do it justice, you cant see the japanese decals or V8 and tubro badges on the rear lol......

i was refering to the c-west light covers on the other page, there was a group buy going on with envy performance i think, but for £125 its very pricey for what you get.

Yes, I agree with you on the price. I'm gutted, as one of mine is cracked and I really want to replace it, but @ £125 for effectively 1 cover is a lot of dosh :(

i was refering to the c-west light covers on the other page, there was a group buy going on with envy performance i think, but for £125 its very pricey for what you get.

That was my point. People were scoffing at paying £100 for tinted full lights yet they thought it was ok to pay £125 just for a pair of covers.

I know which ones i think are more valuable ;)

Scott =op

i like the ones in tricky rickys photo, i think they look real nice on the car. Are they covers or the ebay lights?

I sold my 4 year old genuine toyota lights on ebay for £10 more than a new pair, people will always pay silly money for things when theres no easy way to know how much things are really worth.

I like them too :-0, think I saw on granada men and motors ages ago where someone had actually used tights and cut them about to fit but then that was a saxo if I remember correctly lol

just as a though why not use the darkish window tint sticker stuff and cut it to fit nicely?