The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Washed the winter grime away today and look what I found underneath....

Suprash

Nice car sir, but what's wrong with the o/s/f indicator lamp? looks like its about to fall out!:eyebrows:

Those Racing Harts are really nice but I think you are right going for the 5 spoke over the 6 and in graphite too!

Cant be arsed to sort it lol, as the bumper is coming off any day now.......lol ;)

:thumbs: that what i like to hear, looking very nice by the way. I have a second hand shiney fuse box and relay cover you can have if you like Ash ?

Yeah Col, sounds good to me, thanks mate, PM your Paypal and amount you want for them.......but yeah your pipes still look god mate, just got to keep ontop of it for best results really.....

sorry to bring this up but is that some wax or paint crack?

Mmmmm, not sure, just went and checked and there is actually nothing there, might have been sponge, Im forever getting bits of my sponge caught in that rubber edging around the window, I swear it eats it ;)

Lokks smart Ash :) What did you use to bring up the polished bling?

Autoglym metal cutter, but just use this for a first time to really bring the metal up as Im told its a little abrassive to use all the time (well that was adive from Envy for my wheels), so I normally use that once a year to really bring the metal back up but then normally use something wheels thats Envy sells, its more watery and less abrassive then autoglym........

Mmmmm, not sure, just went and checked and there is actually nothing there, might have been sponge, Im forever getting bits of my sponge caught in that rubber edging around the window, I swear it eats it ;)

lol thats good, car looks ace, what front you going for?