The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap Night Monthly meet at Reading Tuesday 15th April 2008

lui

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you all this evening, the weather sucked though!

Had to LOL seeing Gary pull up in the roofless Cobra.. even funnier watch them leave in the pouring rain :D Probably not the best choice of car today!

how many turned up?

From the club about 10 cars, quite a few other clubs showed up but the real numbers should start showing up once it warms up.

Good to see you all this evening, the weather sucked though!

Had to LOL seeing Gary pull up in the roofless Cobra.. even funnier watch them leave in the pouring rain :D Probably not the best choice of car today!

From the club about 10 cars, quite a few other clubs showed up but the real numbers should start showing up once it warms up.

HAHA, roofless cobra?? :D

Ahh wish i had of been there tonight, that would of made my night! :D :p

man gutted I couldn't come. But I suppose Homer is right - better weather will bring out the cars in droves :D

Just not worth risking driving the car at the moment - not 100% happy that everything is ok, as my oil level seems very low and I think the coolant expansion tank is empty, so need to keep an eye on the coolant levels. Car is booked in for a full service this friday so hopefully things will be sorted or at least found out.

and leaving bits of it behind :D

got yours and Lui's message thanks

lol!! we had visions of you stuck on the motorway waiting for recovery with no roof and rain, that sound was awesome though:D:D take it it was nothing majorly important:search:

I'm still drying out, so you must be wrinkled:)

Good turn out despite the weather

Guest dogzzilla

Yeah alot of work-& the worlds supply of filler/sand paper/elbow grease/red bull/fibreglass/friends/ex friends & nearly wife!!!

Good to meet a couple more of you last night, even if I did contract pneumonia while being there

Dogzzilla, didn't see you before we/you left, so PM me your number and we'll see if we can sort out travelling to Reading (and back again!!) for Japfest...

And that Cobra...LOVELY! Homer, when you're done sorting your own V8, mind sticking one in mine for me??!

And Razza, I've said it before and I'll say it again, you can't sell!

Cheers all

lol!! we had visions of you stuck on the motorway waiting for recovery with no roof and rain, that sound was awesome though:D:D take it it was nothing majorly important:search:

I'm still drying out, so you must be wrinkled:)

Good turn out despite the weather

it was a bit of pipe that had fallen out of the boot, good job really as I never heard the phone ring :D bloody noise :D