The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18th May KNOCKHILL Euro drift championship

Ian R

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno where Halbeath is - usually us Central folks meet up at the Forth Bridge McD's before heading over the bridge. This would work for us to then Head to Knockhill so I propose anyone this side of the water meets at this spot at 08.30, we'll leave by 08.45 to get us to Knockhill in plenty of time.

Cheers,

Brian.

The only purpose of meeting up was to distribute the club stand passes which I was going to pick up on the Sat I believe Halbeath is the closest services and the first one you come to once you have crossed the bridge and not far from knockhill (9 Miles).

As I understand it we need to meet Keith before getting to Knockhill in order to pay him as he has got all the tickets for us? Is this correct?

I think I have worked out where the Halbeath services are and have no problems doing a two stage meet so the guys that are meeting at McD's can get up to Halbeath.

What do people think?

I take it from looking at the map that Halbeath is on the way so those meeting at McD could swing in by if they need to collect tickets and then all head in the last 9 miles together not fussed either way or if there is a way to dish out tickets at knockhill I can do that. As long as we all get there at some point and I am not out of pocket...lol

I take it you mean the McDonalds at Newbridge btw or is there one at Forth Road Bridge?

There's one at Forth Bridge, up by the BP garage just off the roundabout.

Let's do 2 meeting points then - first the central lot meet at Forth Bridge McD's, then we convoy over to Halbeath to meet with the others and convoy to KH from there.

There's one at Forth Bridge, up by the BP garage just off the roundabout.

Let's do 2 meeting points then - first the central lot meet at Forth Bridge McD's, then we convoy over to Halbeath to meet with the others and convoy to KH from there.

Sorted then :D

This is looking good guys - it'll be nice to see the supra club turn up.

Please come and see us in the pits if you get a chance....

(We'll probably be busy but we wont ignore you :) )

BTW - anyone with local knowledge : wheres the nearest BP ultimate station?

This is looking good guys - it'll be nice to see the supra club turn up.

Please come and see us in the pits if you get a chance....

(We'll probably be busy but we wont ignore you :) )

BTW - anyone with local knowledge : wheres the nearest BP ultimate station?

The other side of the forth road bridge the BP there used to sell the 102 at about £2.46 a litre got to be worth a shot if they still do it. I would phone Knockhill and check as that is some awsome fuel.

ok guys here is directions to hallbeath services

from edinburgh you will cross the forth bridge then you want to take the dunfermline exit from the M90 then at the roundabout you want to be taking the 4th exit, once you exit the roundabout keep a eye to the right you will see toyota garage, you will approach the next roundabout you want the 3rd exit from that then you will see the petrol station on youre left pull in there and you will see the truck filling pumps, best to park behind them, there is a huge open space there so all the supras will get in no probs, and the petrol station has a bloomin good carwash so if you guys need a wee clean up it will be best done there as there are no other garages to knockhill from there

i am hopeing to get there but it will be in the G/F's C2 as i will have the wee boy with me(and the G/F)

anyway i hope this has helped you guys and if anyone needs more info just drop me a p.m and ill give you my mobile number but im sure you will be ok

alex