Me and Eve have booked in here:

Best Western Keavil House Hotel

Crossford

Dunfermline

KY12 8QW

T. 01383 736258

F. 01383 621600

E. [email protected]

For Sat 17th May just for the night before, it looks ok and is very close to the circuit. Just thought that if people were staying in the area the night before it might be a good idea to get a few of us in the same place for a few beers.

Keith

That's where us WhifBitz guys have booked in for the Saturday and Sunday night. :-)

hi all are you all heading tho together ?? we have got a celica now and will be going might tag along when you passing forfar if that’s ok ?

Not sure if were convoying down from Aberdeen on the Saturday but your more than welcome if it gets arranged :)

Whats on on the sat? is it worth going to both days?

As far as I know its only the Sunday that the 'show' is on, we're just going down on the Saturday so we can get there early on the Sunday :)

Hey,

Was gonna stay down with my gran but there's been some complications so I might have to book a room at the Supra hotel Lol. am I likely to get a room do you reckon?

reckon there should be rooms left, I had no problem getting a room. :)

Sorry been away yes need to buy tickets before hand sorry for late reply

I think we all need a few more details, I appreciate you have been away but could you answer the following.

Are tickets to be purchased direct from Knockhill or via you? Is it two tickets required, one for entry and one for club stand or do we just tip up and tell them we are on a clubstand?

I think we all need a few more details, I appreciate you have been away but could you answer the following.

Are tickets to be purchased direct from Knockhill or via you? Is it two tickets required, one for entry and one for club stand or do we just tip up and tell them we are on a clubstand?

:yeahthat:

EDIT: I have now purchased a ticket online for this, just bought one normal ticket so irrespective of 'the stand' at least I'll get in to see the action :D

yep, just got my tickets off the knockhill site aswell just in case.

Problem is, I had to get 'collect at boxoffice' as I was worried I might not recieve them on time throught the post. I'm guessing' its just collect at entrance as I've never been to knockhill before.

I will be talking to Gemma, the events manager at Knockhill, this afternoon to establish if a club stand has been organised. I phoned her earlier and she said that our club name does not ring a bell however she is coordinating the list later and will call me back this afternoon. If it has been organised correctly it will be £5 per car for the clubstand with no additional charge for entry so a saving of £10. She stated that only Supras would be allowed on to the stand and Quote: "no cars you see every day in tescos car park". I am hoping this has allready been sorted but due to the lack of response from our events organiser I thought I would chase it up as it is getting a bit late to sort out. I will update this afternoon.

Keith

well done Keith if you need a hand from a local - stuff picked up before hand or anything, let me know. I'm guessing Stock Supra's are ok tho?

I will get more details this afternoon but I am sure any supes are fine I think they are just concious that because its cheaper they may get any old tom dick or harry trying to get in for less or worried about people selling on clubstand passes for a profit. If it has not been sorted I will try and get the clubstand passes sorted and distribute them when we meet for the drive in on the Sunday morning.

Keith

I'll be there...but not in my sup unfortunately, so if you see someone with their head stuck in your engine bay with a torch you'll know its me;)

Think Vinie(supratoy) has arranged a stand too for team monster(I know the shame:p), so there should be a few sups there,

Just found out that a job I had on Sunday has been cancelled so I'll definataly be coming, I'd also like to join the club stand if not too late!? (if we get one that is...) :cool:

1) Ian R

2) Ian W

3) Franco (aka Alright Dave )

4) Eck

5) Mark Syme

6) Kslb

7) GreenAuto ??

8) Eve

9) marcAB10

10) VenomX (Tiago)

11) Shanna

12) Sandy-m2

13) SunnyG83

14) supra dan (if mobile)

15) JamesS

I have spoken to Gemma and we didn't as yet have a stand sorted so I have filled in all the paper work and returned it and confirmed by phone it was all received and the club stand is now sorted. I have pm'd Ian R and passed on the details and asked that he provide a club banner etc. So all is good.

One minor issue is that we must all be set up on site by 0930hrs on the Sunday as there is a no movement policy when the gates first open so I suggest we all meet at Hallbeath services as suggested but at 0845hrs to ensure we are there in time. I hope this is OK.

All drivers are required to pay £5 to get themselves and their vehicle onto the stand, all passengers pay full price of £15. I will be collecting club stand passes on Sat Afternoon for the drivers, passengers if you have any can pay online or on the gate when we arrive.

Please all turn up now as this has all been a bit last minute and too late to collect monies from you all in advance so I am paying for the club stand passes and then collecting from the drivers direct on the morning of the event. If anyone wishes to query costings etc please feel free to call knockhill direct.

If anyone on the list cannot make the deadline time to be setup please let me know so I don't pay for tickets we don't need. Any queries please PM me and please please turn up.

Anyone else with a banner or club stuff please take it along and remember membership cards.