The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top bloke broomie and nice car

jazz1

Any colour goes well with black. In my MR2 i have an all black interior cept the centers of my seats are red. It looks great coz the car is red though. Not so sure on having red centers where nothing else is red other than the caliper.

Its always gonna be different strokes for different folks.

Scott =op

I think that would make all the difference to be honest. At one time i had my MR2 dash painted red, in fact i think its in my garage. I changed it all back when i was about to sell and then the wife decided she wanted it so its now all std. still looks ok though as the car is red but if it was black i would have to have the dash painted also.

Scott =op

bought these after going there and i could not decided which ones to go for. The leather on these feel much stronger and soft, plus they look much better and i know they will go well with my black supra. Im well happy the guys were great to deal with and very helpfull well worth the money and 90 mile trip there:), Thanks again broomie, i ordered those bride runners from paul:d

ps the center is beige

DSC00011%5B1%5D.JPG

• 2 years later...

Sorry to drag this thread up but I just have to warn others about the quality of these seats.....

Ok so I bought these seats on the recommendation of others. To say I was disappointed is the biggest understatement of the year. Please bear in mind that I currently have Recaro's so I know what sports recliners should feel like.

The advert says "OEM" quality. They are so far from OEM quality it isn't funny. When in the locked position there is about 5mm of movement of the upper half, the foam is very rigid and not at all comfortable. There is no give in any part of the seat and the center bit sticks out way too much. So much, in fact, that it renders the shoulder support pretty much inert.

Genuine Leather is also mentioned. While I believe that they are genuine leather they are honestly made from the cheapest grade leather available. My Mum and Dad got a couch made from this stuff a few years back and it was thrown in the skip after a month. It is generally hard wearing but it is a very "man made" looking leather and doesn't have the luxurious and supple feel to it.

I couldn't even fit in these seats. They are about 3" higher than stock and due to the foam being so high I was hitting the ceiling.

Needless to say they were sent back for a refund. I am unsure what to do about feedback as, in my opinion, they are not an OEM quality. Or even close to it. The seats do look the part but everything about them is cheap. The flimsy back adjustment handle shows this on its own. 2 of mine had to be replaced just from being shipped out.

My advice is not to buy these seats based on the advert. If you can afford the £450 to buy them (including tilt & delivery) then I would suggest to either save for Recaro's, or just get a mint 2nd hand set of stock leather seats. You WILL be disappointed when sitting in the car with them.

Ordered my Recaro's yesterday. Just waiting on them being made and shipped then it will be happy days :)

You get what you pay for people.

Mine are ok but I'm changing mine to brides soon

OK being the operative word though buddy. Wait till you sit your ass in a decent seat (brides) and you will know what I mean ;)

The advertisement promises the world as far as seats go, they just don't deliver what is promised. There is nothing actually wrong with them. They are cheap sports seats and should be thought of as such. I just don't want people getting lulled into the same hope that I did.

OK being the operative word though buddy. Wait till you sit your ass in a decent seat (brides) and you will know what I mean ;)

The advertisement promises the world as far as seats go, they just don't deliver what is promised. There is nothing actually wrong with them. They are cheap sports seats and should be thought of as such. I just don't want people getting lulled into the same hope that I did.

I have my brother has bride gias low max seats there expensive but I love them so I'm going to copy him