The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just brought a new Supra !!

tooquicktostop

I dont know to be honest, I brought this as it was cheap just like the red TT and do not really need it, will wait and see how the Camaro project comes along and just track day the NA for now :)

Fair enough mate :)

Sounds like you have a good combo there, why not combine the two :D

:D

Stripped out race car Dean ?

It would be a good prject to lose parts on rather than add parts to it like you normally do :p

:p

Nothing too serious, the Auto box is not ideal for a true racer but stripping it out is a possibility and taking it to track days on a trailer perhaps, I will be less concerned about driving it VERY hard as it is so cheap, the problem I have with the black car is I have invested so much money I am afraid to drive it too hard at the track in case I break it :D

Well went to Cheltenham last night to pick up the NA and was very surpised to find it was MINT, the poor guy selling has just brought a house and needed the cash quickly so it had to go, the drive home was excellent, superb 18" alloys, Full cat back stainless exhaust, everything works as it should, in and out very very tidy and clean, CD/MP3 player etc seems a shame now to strip and track this car so I gave it to my girlfriend this morning as a gift, she takes her test in a few weeks time and has trained for Auto only so it is perfect

Well went to Cheltenham last night to pick up the NA and was very surpised to find it was MINT, the poor guy selling has just brought a house and needed the cash quickly so it had to go, the drive home was excellent, superb 18" alloys, Full cat back stainless exhaust, everything works as it should, in and out very very tidy and clean, CD/MP3 player etc seems a shame now to strip and track this car so I gave it to my girlfriend this morning as a gift, she takes her test in a few weeks time and has trained for Auto only so it is perfect

All for £1950 :)