The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Cad Drawing?

Burna

Very nice, wish I had that much room to play with though :(

Its not that big of a garage to be honest mate - Think from memory its 4000mm x 6000mm internally with 300mm cavity walls.

If I was building a new garage for a Sup then it wud have to be at least 6000mm x 8000mm

But if your making the most of what you have then its a totally difftent story

If you send us some measurments then I could whip you up a quick section and elevations and send them to you.

Im away untill next Monday now but if you like ill try and help you out.

Its not that big of a garage to be honest mate - Think from memory its 4000mm x 6000mm internally with 300mm cavity walls.

If I was building a new garage for a Sup then it wud have to be at least 6000mm x 8000mm

But if your making the most of what you have then its a totally difftent story

If you send us some measurments then I could whip you up a quick section and elevations and send them to you.

Im away untill next Monday now but if you like ill try and help you out.

You need more length to whip the engine out and put it on a stand, plus workbenchs and spare part storage. I'll draw it up for you, but I'll need 6 months, an inspirational Grand tour to Italy and you'll get a completely useless design that tries to re-interpret your whole life and crowbar it into some unattainable modernist ethos, a 25,000 word essay on the decay of nodal sociality juxtaposed against the history of public transport in Britain, plus I'll swan about in stupid trousers waving a hanky at you.

Deal? We'll discuss fees over brunch.

That's very kind of you mate thank you :) But I think I've sorted it now, just need to check the arc the garage door takes when it opens and shuts, fingers crossed it will miss the spoiler. Then I can get busy demolishing :D