The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Insurance: Young Supra Driver

Guest Jam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just rang admiral and the guy was useless - we dont insure mk4 n/a supras cos there not on the list, even though i had a quote from them last year :(
That's very interesting considering they've just taken over a grand off my credit card to insure my fiancée's N/A.

UK i think mate

Just did an online Highway quote

Insurer-Zenith

Premium-£3326.89

Accidental Damage Excess-£1050

Audio cover limit-£300

Windscreen cover limit-Unlimited

Free green card-No

Courtesy car** -Yes

UK i think mate

Just did an online Highway quote

Insurer-Zenith

Premium-£3326.89

Accidental Damage Excess-£1050

Audio cover limit-£300

Windscreen cover limit-Unlimited

Free green card-No

Courtesy car** -Yes

ive got a feeling the quote was for a uk spec as i did an online quote for a jap spec and it was a lot more!!

jus rang admiral to double check and they said again that they don't insure n/a's .
Just phoned them myself to make sure my insurance was validated. The N/A comes under Supra Auto (IMPORT). Don’t mention N/A to them. Or just say Miss Chainey just phoned and was told this was the case, as her car is an N/A and is insured with you.

£830 something with Tesco 23, 5 years ncb

They quoted me on the N/A, i went and bought it then they changed their policy on under 25's and imports but said they would keep to their word and insure me anyway :D

This was last year and i'm up for renewal in April when i'll be 24, surely they'll just offer me a renewal price and not get all stupid about insuring a 24 year old when they just insured a 23 year old for a year :confused: :rolleyes:

This was last year and i'm up for renewal in April when i'll be 24, surely they'll just offer me a renewal price and not get all stupid about insuring a 24 year old when they just insured a 23 year old for a year :confused: :rolleyes:

I only took my policy out with them last year and I was 21 at the time with import MR2. Change to import Supra October and they haven’t said anything about being under 25. Maybe it’s just for new quotes or something, excising customers are fine.

they do just offer a renewal...well they do to me anyway :D and i was orignally 20 now 21
You're a very special person thought so they have to make things nice and simple for:p.

Yes they do just send you the renewal papers and what you will expect to pay ect.