The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk tt6 in storm blue

adam bell

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guy i am buying a car off will hold it for a week more.

could do with selling it asap.

£8000

£8000! Far to low mate. Don't drop the price by another penny! I suppose it depends on how much you want the new car but there will be someone who would pay a lot more for it than that. Still the wrong time of the year to sell though.

Edit...Don't want to be reducing the value of the UK's specs now!

I think £8000 is to low also as there is a uk spec standard auto on ebay with 80,000 miles and he is looking for £15,000 :blink: just goes to show how unpredictable prices are.

yes but they will never sell it at that price and even though i agree its a good cheap car its still not sold!!

i know its hard but people need to realise that there just not worth as much anymore and i think he has priced it right :)

fingers crossed someone will come along soon bud

Mike

no i need to get a five door car really sorry.

i have had 2 people let me down today as well so not in the best of moods

You get them all of the time but it just takes one guy to say yes and you're a winner.

Stick with it Adam as you have a real nice car to sell there mate.

had someone come to look at today nice guys here for about an hour.

obviously the interior was said in the advert he offered me 7k.

after saying it was the best uk he has seen for sale.

he allready has a n/a took mine for a drive put his foot down and the car went all over the road i thought i was a gonner.

a little bit of steam was on the headlight inside after i had jetwashed it and he was concerned because the headlights go yellow wtf they are glass.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.