• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fri 6.40

Last update from me...

(cos my home internet connection is u/s at the mo) !

All fine with the Fairmile, they are expecting us at about 1.30 / 2.00 PM tomorrow.

We can park on the main grass area in front of the pub.

They have seating for us, and their Car Club Co-ordinator is called Cesar.

See you tomorrow - hope the suns out :)

Cheers

G

hi guys, really pished i couldn't make it! got roped into fixing a mates car and spent 8 hours stripping and rebuilding it! deffo deffo coming to the next one, even if i have to kill my mate who keeps breaking his car!

Really annoyed I didnt see this earlier, as I really want to meet up with some other owners to bounce some ideas off!

I met up with Ed (Suprastar3000) and Uk-Rick in the midlands who both had incredible cars and really enjoyed it.

"Note to self, pay more attention to South East thread!!"

Anything else being planned soon? How often do people meet at fairmile? My mate's dad has a supercharge corvette and keeps going to fairmile, will have to join him one day!

Anything else being planned soon? How often do people meet at fairmile?!

Hi, the SEM is monthly at the fairmile, hope that as the months get warmer there are more people... (even though it was a bit cold there was a great turn out this month.. see pics! was also nice to be joined by a couple of the skyline owners club with some different cars to look over..)

Ps thanks to Heckler.. LED dash conversion, looks great mate, thats my dash finished! (for the moment).. top job.. anyone thinking of doing this i would highly recomend Hecklers work...

Had a great day - thanx all who came along.

I was amazed at how many people turned up (especialy after there being onle one last month) :blink:

It was nice (IMO) to see a few GTR's as well, personally, I think it's nice to have something different to look at (and chat to) but would like to keep it at just "us and them" as it's a mkivsupra.net meet.

What do you lot think ?

Big Apology :(

I had a little game planned, but as I ate very late, by the time I came back out 75% had already gone (don't blame you, it was cold when the sun went in).

We played it anyway and Laz won a bottle of scotch !

We placed a boxed bottle of scotch on the field and the person who could drive up to it closest - without knocking it over won :)

There will be a vid on youtube shortly :taped:

(OK I'll get it out of the way now - I was totally crap and parked up at least two feet from the so**ing think) :(

Hope all who wanted to eat did (eventually) the service is crap there but the grounds are great.

I'm sure if we can get a good turnout on a regular basis whey will put some extra staff on (I'll have a word).

There must be more who took some pics, as I took a few, but arn't a photographer, or anything like.

A few attached and some more on photobucket when I sign up (very soon).

Great to see the regulars, Chris & Kate (and Cammeron), Andy, Ian, Sheena, Pete & Daisy etc and especially nice to see some many new faces.

See you in April (I'll bring another bottle) !

Cheers

G

IMG_3414s.JPG

IMG_3416s.JPG

IMG_3420s.JPG

IMG_3430s.JPG

IMG_3442s.JPG

Panoramic one off my phone, not great quality but it shows the turn out well!

Great pic, must be the biggest meet there - twenty Supes plus the Skylines and that doesn't include Sheena, another black one and a yellow Liner that turned up a bit later !

Some very nice cars there. Who's is that black one in post 72, second pic? :cool:

Panoramic one off my phone, not great quality but it shows the turn out well!

(just realised i obvisouly didnt line the camera up very well, two of the cars are in there twice! magic.

That's brilliant!