RAF Marham Track Day 12th April 2008

heckler

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im there tonight, leaving here about 2 so i should be at the hotel for 4:30 ish, see you guys tonight:)

Jamie, what route are you taking? If your coming up the A10 this afternoon there is a speed camera van floating around today. Last seen between Hilgay and Downham Market.

Jamie, what route are you taking? If your coming up the A10 this afternoon there is a speed camera van floating around today. Last seen between Hilgay and Downham Market.

Ill be coming by satnav, ill let stuart drive the monaro if there is speed cameras about:D

Thanks.

In the tyre shop today getting the slicks fitted, looking good!

will be there bright and breezy, will stil be packing in the NE of england at 7pm tonight :blink:

all you part time boys taking fri afternoon off.. I'm jealous!

I may not even get time to clean and hover the old girl....

No fancy plans like you lot, but leaving at 12 to get home, give car a quick clean, pack up crash helmets & spare wheels etc, sort insurance (have decided to go with Everittboles/Morris) and get on the road to my parents (about an hour from Marham) :)

In the tyre shop today getting the slicks fitted, looking good!

will be there bright and breezy, will stil be packing in the NE of england at 7pm tonight :blink:

all you part time boys taking fri afternoon off.. I'm jealous!

I may not even get time to clean and hover the old girl....

I can't take Friday evening off :( leaving Bournemouth at 4am :blink:

Was just under £85 a day and covers someone slamming into you. It doesnt cover the other person as its up to each person to cover themselves.

Wez - did you take out the Excess insurance? Mine is showing as £800 with £60 to insure it.

It seems that if you insure it and the damage is more than £800 they pay ALL of it and you don't pay any excess. if it's less then they don't pay anything. Otherwise it's the same as normal car insurance where they pay the damage minus the excess

Wez - did you take out the Excess insurance? Mine is showing as £800 with £60 to insure it.

It seems that if you insure it and the damage is more than £800 they pay ALL of it and you don't pay any excess. if it's less then they don't pay anything. Otherwise it's the same as normal car insurance where they pay the damage minus the excess

Nope, what value did you put for your car, changing this affected the charge from £60 to £135?

Nope, what value did you put for your car, changing this affected the charge from £60 to £135?

i just rang them and they don,t do it by phone, i have to wait for a quote by email, well i will be leaving in an hour so:rolleyes:

Just mounted my main video camera on the back window. Unfortunately I've been done buying a 2nd hand AC2K action cam on e-bay listed as 'used once, complete in original packaging'...it doesn't have the velcro straps for mounting it to anything.

Was hoping to do a little vid using both in-car and external footage but hey ho:rolleyes:

Can't wait now...just hope the showers aren't too bad.