The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chippenham Mini Meet, Sat 9th Feb @ 3pm

Tigger

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be able to make this, will have to take the family car to as it looks like the whole family is coming on this one, including the new arrival :)

Con grats

Can you let me know ow many there will be of you, as I need to book a table. Same to the rest of you I need numbers so i can get this booked by end of next week Please guys:d

How do you add an event on the Calendar or can only mods and organizers do so??
Nope, you can add one. Go to the little box that says "add new event" at the bottom of the calendar Add New Eventcalendar_icon.gif Single, All Day Event

calendar_icon.gif Ranged Event

calendar_icon.gif Recurring Event

click the type you want and add the info you want. you can the link it to the event thread.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
Japfest 2008 @ Castle Combes reminder for all you local lot :D:d:d hope loads of you can make coming along to the Mega Event !!!

Cheers Lui

See link below for all details:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=136844

This event is only round the corner from you local lot :D:D:D so if interested in coming along pay for it via club paypal account or see Homer (aka Darryl or Mr Lover (aka Gary) at the Chippenham meet & pay cash & add your name to the list in thread listed above. Nice close major event for you all to attend.

Many Thanks Lui

This event is only round the corner so if interested in coming along pay for it via club paypal account or see Homer (aka Darryl or Mr Lover (aka Gary) at the Chippenham meet & pay cash & add your name to the list in thread listed above. Nice close major event for you all to attend.

Many Thanks Lui

I’m certainly thinking about going. But not sure if we will take both cars yet, discussion still in progress hehe