dale tt

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think paul meant it like that.

dont start getting your back up otherwise you will get no help.

Im not getting my back up mate at all i just don't like getting patronised thats all. I appreciate all your help but not the remarks thats all.

Budget wise I was thinking for a j spec about £5-500 but for uk upto £9000. I have got to sell my bludy megane F1 yet!!! got some one coming round the weekend though......fingers crossed lads.

Dale

PAUL - "Kids" im 19 mate, not really a kid am i. You obviously have no idea.

Im ideally looking for a uk spec cause of the insurance but it might well be cheapoer to get a j spec one because when you work it out even with the higher insurance it will still be cheaper than a uk spec one.

Im not fussed on getting high millage one if it was in good nick

Dale

That depends how long you're thinking of keeping it. What I mean is the insurance will be higher for a number of years, so in the long run it might work out cheaper to get a UK spec. Also have you considered an auto? :)

i dont think paul meant it like that.

dont start getting your back up otherwise you will get no help.

I didn't, I've wasted time listing details of mine after the guy asks for a UK 6 speed ????????? I offer the possibility of a near perfect example but clearly looking for proper money and he gets the hump? :D

Look mate, make your intentions/price range clear in future.

Edit: Just seen your price range..............out of your league mate.

how can someone who can't pay £10 membership afford to buy a Supra. Have you even considered the running costs

I dont really understand how you can say i can't afford the membership, maybe i dont want to yet untill i buy the car.

To be honest guys I dont know why im getting loads of rubbish of you, Do you always pick on the new ones?

I didn't, I've wasted time listing details of mine after the guy asks for a UK 6 speed ????????? I offer the possibility of a near perfect example but clearly looking for proper money and he gets the hump? :D

Edit: Just seen your price range..............out of your league mate.

thats fine mate just say that and not any comments then.

That depends how long you're thinking of keeping it. What I mean is the insurance will be higher for a number of years, so in the long run it might work out cheaper to get a UK spec. Also have you considered an auto? :)

How long ideally 1 - 2 years because im looking at getting on the property ladder so was looking for something cheaper so i wouldn't have to get a banger. As long as poss really mate

I know waht you mean though and thats what i thought.

An auto?? mmmaaaaaayyybbbbeeeee, i need to test one really, ive never driven an auto, dont know how the react.

Dale

you'll get used to the general forum ranting sooner or later. everyone is nice deep down inside. i was 19 when i first owned mine. its a big money commitment whether it be a tt or a n/a. i highly recommend the n/a for your age, its an awesome car to have some fun in and they are dirt cheap. also try and get one with an lsd too :)

good point mate price reflects the car.

i paid 4 grand for my uk 6speed it needed.

1.new suspension,done

2.new rear interior trim ,bits coming.

3.new rear bench cream leather as its a bit untidy,getting soon.

4.new speakers on order.

i have spent about 15hrs in total getting the paint sparkling again the car is nearly done now and i wouldnt let it go for less than 9k.

Drop the attitude yourself mate and you might feel more welcomed !!

Coming accross as a cocky little sh*t won't do you any favours;)

well i dont appreciate your attitude, you made the comment first, this wouldnt of started mate, i would of happily got on with you. no probs. i dont even know you so im not going to make assumptions and run you down.

can we just talk about the cars, i didnt come her for an argument

Dale

well i dont appreciate your attitude, you made the comment first, this wouldnt of started mate, i would of happily got on with you. no probs. i dont even know you so im not going to make assumptions and run you down.

can we just talk about the cars, i didnt come her for an argument

Dale

Fair enough.

good point mate price reflects the car.

i paid 4 grand for my uk 6speed it needed.

1.new suspension,done

2.new rear interior trim ,bits coming.

3.new rear bench cream leather as its a bit untidy,getting soon.

4.new speakers on order.

i have spent about 15hrs in total getting the paint sparkling again the car is nearly done now and i wouldnt let it go for less than 9k.

Bloody good price you paid for that regardless of what you've had to do. Nice find mate ;)

Miko supra - i know the n/a is a better option but i just love having a turbo, ive got used to it know...cant go back mate :)

I will def look for one with a LSD.

Adam - The price sure does reflect the price. I can only pay what i can though really. If ity means me getting a n/a then thats what i will do. I did notice the insurance on the jspec tt and the n/a are near enough the same so its a matter of the price of the cars.

Dale