The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Storm blue L reg Victoria Avenue Southend

nigelc

And you trust him alone in car parks with all those door bangers out there :sly:

Probably was you, might of seen you both around lunchtime...

I managed to blag a parking space out the front of Alex for most of last week as the building was void of staff, it was well sweet except the fact that the Supe didn't really fit in a bay! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hopefully I park well away from any door bangers :) Old people and mothers don't seem to go on the top level of Sainsburys

No supes do not fit in those bays at all, the one time I've got in that car park I wish I hadn't bothered I spent the whole time wondering if anyone had hit him and whether I'd get back in!

It was you. I'm always in Sainsburys for lunch around 13:00 - 13:30ish, too much of a coincidence.

There is a lovely space just to th eirght as you get to the top of the ramp, triangular in shape. Often use that for my baby.

As for AH spaces, I try to blag on next to the diabled spaces.

I'm ashamed of me, Max used to look so clean - he then got a girlfriend and its all gone to pot, I've promised him I'll get him all sparkly very,very soon.

Its quite hard to see on the black ones. Anyway, I have to ask, how loud did he sound?

You'll be surprised to hear that I didn't sound too loud!! But you've got to remember that Southend is rather a noisy place what with all the CHAV Novas etc. Must of been loud enough to turn my head and didn't sound like a tractor, sorry Nova with dustbin for exhaust, because I wouldn't of blinked if it had!

You were hardly moving anyway as I recall, bloody Southend traffic for you!