The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Word of WARNING DO NOT USE...

dannysupratt

Isn't most of the site automated? What do the rest of the 249employees do?

mycarcheck is a relatively small part of the business - we primarily supply software to insurance providers.

mycarcheck is a relatively small part of the business - we primarily supply software to insurance providers.

So what software do you produce? Who buys it?

I work in the same line of business - for the company that owns RAC/HPI.

If you do access the same data source as HPI, how often do you run your extract? Just wondering why your queries seem to be giving different results.

So are you still saying that my car has never been written off, or are you admitting that you have made a big mistake?

I'm not commenting further until we can say definitively what the situation with your car is. As you are aware from the emails you have received and my comments here, we are investigating the discrepancy and I believe you will be sent our initial response later today.

I work in the same line of business - for the company that owns RAC/HPI.

If you do access the same data source as HPI, how often do you run your extract? Just wondering why your queries seem to be giving different results.

I'm not involved in the database side of the system so I don't know the exact timings but I do know all the updates are run as soon as we get them from the various sources.

There are other issues involved here that I can't go into until we have a definitive answer.