The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Am i mad ?

Dnk

Two wheels good. Simple as.

I've a couple of twist n' go options (Honda CN250 'Helix' scoots)myself to put a bit of work into, just for the sheer hell of it.

I'll probably(hopefully) sell the best, most complete, two and keep the third as some sorta stripped down, knobbly tyred shopping cart for pissing around town on.

Good on ya Dnk!

Did you sustain an injury that would rule out a conventional bike altogether or are you just of a mind to make it a real cruiser?

I was left with full brachial plexus injury to my left arm, hence me looking at the Honda with its DCT box, i'm not

interested in having a dual clutch brake lever set up even though they let you convert just about any bike you fancy.

I popped up to CMC near Coleshill the other day to look at the Honda NC750 they have forsale, bike looked great

very low mileage, hadn't even worn the moulding pips off the tyres.

Got the guy there to ease it out of its spot, told him about my arm and my plans

etc, sadly when i sat on it it felt very uncomfortable, i was surprised that i was on

tip toes trying to have both feet on the ground, felt horrible and really put me off it, he

said they can change the rear shock linkage and drop it 40mm but im not convinced this

will fix it, felt heavy as well

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

I'm now thinking that something like a modified 2 stroke might be the way to go, the Honda NC750 is 230kg

which is to heavy for me, something like a 350LC at 150kg would be a much better proposition and with a lower

seat height

I used to have a Stan Stephens tuned one back when i was a youngster :innocent: