The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Meet!! Birmingham/Solihull Area.....

Glanza_Mike

Guys I have to mention this, I was on my way home at around 2:30pm today, there was a 15 plate Subaru BRZ in from of me, and the young gentlemen driving the Subaru stuck his arm out of the window to grab my attention so I stoppped. He was so enthusiastic about my car so we talked for a long time. He said he wanted to have a Supra but the cost of the insurance put him off. But anyway to cut a long story short, i have convinced him to join this forum and have a good look and get some ideas from this forum, which he did. He's Jord104. Hi Jord104 I cant private message you as I havent subscribed yet as a full member. It was a pleasure to meet you and hope you become a Supra owner. My name is Alex by the way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone free this weekend to have a quick look at my car I feel like the first turbo isn't working as it should or maybe I'm just used to the power. My car is still twin turbo. So anyone has a twin turbo either you can take me for a spin or take my car for a spin to check if it's all as it should be.

• 1 month later...
I could be interested depending on date and location. (also weather)

I'm busy for the next few weeks but if it's after that I should be ok.

How about an evening meet somewhere that is well lit for some nice photos?

If you're depending on weather we will all be stuck at home until next summer! :blink:

• 3 weeks later...