The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F***ing P***heads

Guest Geneb

Fucking believe this, tonight i locked my shop up turned towards my car and notice a couple walking passed it as i disarm the alarm beepbeep . Then the pissed up bitch starts trying to kick my fucking cars door in. so i start gobbin off at the stupid bitch and her fella who's more pissed than her fuckin starts at me.

so i smacked the cnut and yes i know it aint fair he was pissed but i'm fucked if im gonna let some piss heads use my motor as a football, anyway they fucked off up the road calling me a few nice names and she's still trying to kick shop windows in the dense bitch

i tell ya all merry xmas what is it coming to

you hit him and he walked away? do you punch like a girl?? :p

On a serious note, not good I would have smacked the girl too! :)

LOL no mate i pulled the punch im 19st now so when i hit something properly theres generally fookall left, plus i own my own business and the last thing i need is some twat trying to sue me, and yeah should have smacked the bitch too but my mom would kick my ass.

nice one mate more people should be like u..

i had a piss head last nite outside my house asking me to take him home i said to him, i dont know u i cant (like im gonna let some piss head in my sup), he started swearin and mouthing off so i drive off couldnt even just pull up on my drive.. drove down the road came back and he had gone..

Sorry to hear that mucka - so what's the final damage to your car?

surprised at this but nothing looks like her first kick hit the mirror as i had to rub off her black sole mark but no panel damage so either she missed or kicks like Supranick:d

Guest Nicholas
surprised at this but nothing looks like her first kick hit the mirror as i had to rub off her black sole mark but no panel damage so either she missed or kicks like Supranick:d

lol why you cheeky fat bastard :)