The mkiv Supra Owners Club

They've stolen my bassbox.

ArghJae

Unfortunately my back window has been smashed in and my bassbox nicked, fortunately no attempt made on stealing my car or damaging it.

Gonna be waiting for Kent Police to turn up to report it and hopefully get some fingerprints off the rear tint which is stil intact. I could be waiting all day though for their response, if you can call it that.

Gonna try and source a new rear window by the end of the day, any advice would be much appreciated.

I've decided to save cash for now so does anyone know how easy it is to remove the window tint from my rear quarter windows?

If anyone finds an Infinity Basslink T for sale especially near Greenhithe let us know.

Thanks.

The rear window was very dark tint, also had the rear blind was up using the bolts on the side so the gap doesnt show thru. It's parked under my building and any person has access so they must have done it over night. I always turn the volume down when I get near home, they must have just guessed, supra = bassbox, lol.

Oh well

Thanks,

Well funnily enough, you may laugh, but I'm with the Met myself, I just have bad experience with Kent Police.

It took ages for them to respond last time I called them about a leak fro upstairs and they turned up and said it wasn't bad. I knew they couldn't be assed to deal with it, a couple of weeks later the not so bad leak turned into a collapsed ceiling, so I'm not very happy with Kent Police at all.

I only hope that there are fingerprints on the tint, otherwise I'll just have to do my batman thing and give the little angels a SPLAT n WHAM until I find out who did. They didn't even unplug the wires leading into the bassbox, they chopped them instead, what a pain as the wires are fitted under the carpet, under the seats all the way from the front.

If I catch these guys then the first thing I'd do is hand them shovel and get them to dig their own graves, don't want to beat the senseless just yet.

No prints on the car and a new window fitting tmrw but that means the car is open to anyone else hence I've emptied it and left the glove box open.

Also just found out from going thru my car docs that my MOT has run out so I'll have to sort out an MOT tmrw, anyone know a friendly MOT garage I could call upon tmrw In the Dartford area or London?

I've got a few things I need done servicewise first but I may take you up on that offer, I was selling my car but if I find a cheap second hand sub I may consider getting another one.

If you need it I have a 10 inch Kenwood sub box you can have for nought just needs the sub.

Well I'll give you a shout soonish if that's ok and then call John (Monkey76364) a shout to help if I need to redo the wires again.

Now, has anyone got a second hand sub n amp out there I can buy off em?

Come to think of it the box has a Kenwood sub in it but I think it has a small tear in it but as I said if you want the lot its yours fella.