The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Super Advan Wheels

Guest supra166

Guest supra166

Hi everyone,

need abit of help i m looking for a set of super advan SA3R 17" alloy wheels. i have looked everywhere in this country and can t find them, i know they are obuslete but i thought somebody mite have a set or even 1 or 2 of them lieing about somewhere. if any has a set themselves i might be willing to offer silly money for them with in reason. Or any help with trying to order them from japan or america through contacts ect! i will be very greatful for any help with this search i m on! gonna post this on a couple of the chats so apoligies if you see it twice.

Version 1 are rare as rocking horse poo...the only Supra ones Ive ever seen for sale where from an importer (customer didnt want them) and they were curbed to hell and back.......no offence (I actually like them) but in Supra speak, aint three spoke out of fashion ?